Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Bear Dinner for February

was tonight. It was really nice, as always. Russ and Billy were there. Russ had called me earlier this week also, because they hadn't heard from me in two Sundays. All the gang was there and it was good to see everyone.

The dinner this month was at Sonny's BBQ. That was a temptation. They make some of the best BBQ I have ever eaten, and their wings are divoon. But I have been eating like a menstruating Oprah this week, and after all the fish I have eaten, I wasn't going to order any shrimp. Besides I decided on the way over there I really didn't want them. I have eaten fish sarnies from Arby's, Chinese take-away, AND all those Reese's hearts my mom got me for Valentine's Day this week. Plus all those Sprats. So I had a salad and a baked potato; and while I didn't exactly eat diet (butter and sour cream, plus French dressing), at least nothing had to die for me to eat tonight - and I resisted the awful temptation of the wings.

At least I got some sleep last night. Thanks to dana, and some miracle elixir, I slept better than I have in weeks. I even slept for three hours with the CPAP on. Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight too. I know my tummy should be full enough for me to sleep well!

No comments: