Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Movin' on up


Well the blog move is DONE! Yay! I finished moving the last of the old posts this morning.

A boring, boring evening, which I will not infict upon you. I'm trying to get ready for Thursday, when I have the gamut to run.

Happy Super Tuesday! I hope your candidate wins, whomever that is, unless you are a Dick Cheney fan. I'm feeling much better about John McCain right now. I read that Ann Coulter is threatening to campaign for Hillary Clinton if he wins the Republican nomination. Anyone Ann Coulter hates that badly has got to be a great guy. It would be worth voting for him just to a) see Ann Coulter stump for Hillary, or b) much more likely, castigate her endlessly for breaking her promise. Whatever the outcome, I am loving the voter participation. It's about time Americans got up off their fucking barka loungers and exercised a right we take for granted that others in the world are literally dying to try to secure.

Happy Mardi Gras! Hope all you folks down in The Big Easy (New Orleans, not my bedroom) had a great time, and are ready to be appropriately penitent tomorrow. I celebrated with a (veggie) chili cheeseburger.

No comments: