Thursday, March 1, 2012

A post in which it is month end*

Today was Lisa's birthday, so before I got involved with anything else I sent her a text to let her know I was thinking about her. She got her Amazon gift card, and seemed to really like it, so Mom steered me right there.

It was typical month-end craziness today. I'm pretty much used to it by now, although the monkey-wrench was thrown into the works by Alan, who sent us a completely new template for the monthly presentation which required a bunch of new graphs. Bleah. I suppose it had to change at some point though.

Later on at home I got sucked into the internet vortex. I really logged on to talk to new Michael, but once I got in there I started talking to this other guy, and he was pretty insistent. I was kind of tired, but he just kept asking if he could come over, so I finally said yes. He is from Brazil, younger than me, and I have to say I found the attention flattering. So I shouldn't have indulged, but I did anyway, and I don't regret it. I did stay up too late though.

No comments: