Monday, March 5, 2012

A post in which it is Monday

It was a stressful Monday. I was trying to coordinate four different sections of the new presentation, Alan was on a plane for most of the day, and then when he got off he was too busy to review the work I had shed a small section of my sanity to get completed. I called him before I left, and he looked it over and said I could go home. Thank goodness. It was a long day.

In other news, I got a hold of the Cancer Center, and they made me an appointment with the surgeon for next week to talk about getting this *&^^%$$#!! port out. Of course I was supposed to see him last week, but I suppose better late than never.

When I got home, I didn't feel like doing much of anything, so I didn't. I usually try to reserve Monday as a veg day.

No comments: