Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A post in which it is a pretty quiet Tuesday

Today was the first day I’ve had at work where I really had time to draw a decent breath since I took over the Canada stuff. I appreciated it and took advantage of it; since month-end and year-end for the fiscal year starts tomorrow, I know it will be a while before I see the like again.

I went through the grocery store (since I hadn’t gotten half the stuff I needed last night) and the library again tonight (I had the notice on a book I asked to be held). I was ready to be home when I got home. I picked up the stuff to make burritos, since I wanted Mexican and just couldn’t bear the thought of another salad. They were pretty good.

Since I did so much last night, tonight was my flop night. I have about 8.5 million things that need doing, but I just plain don’t feel like doing any of them. So I did not. I did sit down with my new phone and put in all the numbers that didn’t transfer last night. I will freely admit to being gizmo-challenged. When I put the numbers in my phone when I first got a cell, I put in the 1 before the area code, which of course cell phones don’t need. The numbers worked fine in my old phone, but didn’t transfer over to the new one. That was a poser to me when I was trying to call Dad today and the call wouldn’t go through. So that was one productive thing I did tonight in a pool of sloth.

No comments: