Thursday, November 18, 2010

A post in which I go home and go to bed

I am tired. I'm not feeling my best, and I'm running a strange low-grade fever at times. These were precursors of the bad outbreak of Epstein-Barr last year. I sure would hate for that to ruin my holidays again!! I just started feeling better.

So after I came home and ate a meatloaf sandwich, I went to bed. I called Eve to find out how her doctor's appointment went today, and she actually had some encouraging news, which is really great considering how she's been suffering. I try to pet her a little bit, since she likes to be fussed over, and Cindy is apparently not going to call her. It seems to be such a small effort to make for something that makes her feel good.

Then I turned off the light and turned in.

No comments: