Friday, October 22, 2010

A post in which it is Friday!

Since I was finally worked forward to the place that I thought I could do something about Canadian write-offs, the system of course crashed today. I did get through to one of them eventually, and began to plumb the labyrinthine depths of their write-off procedure.

When I got off work today I met Billy at the house so he could pick up my leather corset, which he's using for Rocky Horror this week. As I was lacing him up, dana called with the go-ahead for the Friday visit. I had offered to order pizza, but they were already eating when she called. Still, after a quick meal at Long John Silver's (a guilty pleasure) I ran on over.

Chance was up from Atlanta for the weekend, and we all had a nice visit. Chance made a run to the store for nibblies, and we had a decadent dessert buffet of cream horns (my fave), egg custard pie, and cherry turn-overs. Yeah. My new plan is to starve myself during the week, and then eat to the threshold of pain on the weekends. That sounds like it will work (rolling my eyes at myself).

No comments: