Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A post in which I have yet another unexpected visit*

My spanking boy came by to see me this morning. It's been a while. I usually am reluctant to tell him to come on these days. I seem to be losing my taste for casual visits of late. But I'm always glad to see him, as I was today.

It seems like the fates have decided to make up for the kind of disappointing weekend I had by showing me directly how lucky I am to have such great friends. I got home and started supper, and was fixing something for lunch on Friday when the phone rang. It was dana, and she needed me. Of course her call was as welcome as flowers in springtime, and I went right on over.

Again, unexpected pleasure. I spent the evening with them visiting, and was invited back for shrimp on Friday night! Yay! I have something to look forward to the rest of the week. Happy happy.

No comments: