Friday, October 8, 2010

A post in which it Friday at long last

It's been a rough week, but I'm making some progress with the new accounts. I was able to start placing some of them today.

On the way home I got the call from Miss Kat that she and dana were free tonight. I went home, changed, and hit the Taco Bell on the way over. The unusually nice and chatty counter girl felt sorry for me I think. She helpfully talked to me and suggested soda combinations (they have a fountain in the dining area) while I ate. After all, I had only a book for company. Of course a burrito pooped on my clean shirt, but at that point I didn't care. I had wanted to be at their place all week. It was so good to finally get there.

We had our usual Friday night visit, and if anything it was more welcome even than usual after the week I've had. They're going to Fall for Greenville tomorrow, and invited me to go with them. Looks like the weekend is shaping up.

I got home, destroyed the kitchen eating like a pig-tailed hog, and went on to bed. You can't win them all.

No comments: