Friday, October 15, 2010

A post in which I visit with Miss Kat and dana

It was Friday at long last, and I had been looking forward to going to Miss Kat and dana's house all week! Work couldn't be over quickly enough today.

As soon as I finished, I jetted out the door, home, changed clothes, and rushed right on over. dana had ordered food from Silver Bay. I love that place - there are few places better for getting something fried when you just have to have it. Their portions are legendary, but even knowing that I was surprised at the amount of food dana brought in! She had ordered a family meal. It could have fed at least two families. The five of us ate and you couldn't even really tell any of it was gone.

It was a great evening visiting and talking. dana's friend Chance was up from Atlanta, and that was just extra enjoyment. What a great time.

No comments: