Saturday, October 16, 2010

A post in which I see Russ and Billy*

I really intended to get some stuff done around the house today, but I just couldn't seem to get motivated. Oh well. I'm going to have to do something eventually. Mom is coming to stay on the 8th of November, and I can't let her see how I'm living at the moment. I did manage to find time for a brief visit, however.

I had talked to Russ earlier in the week and commandeered him for tonight. He and Billy are in town because Billy is doing a play for Halloween. I went over early and went to supper with them so Billy could go on to the theater, and then Russ and I settled in to relax and visit. Miss Kat, dana, and Chance came over, and we all spent the evening hanging out and visiting. By the time Billy came in we had decided to go get pancakes. We usually don't do anything like it, but we were off to the IHOP (I felt a little guilty because the veggies are angry at IHOP right now because they refuse to use humanely grown eggs, but I went with the flow). Of course I needed pancakes like I need another hole in my head, but they sure were good. I really love spending time with my friends.

No comments: