Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A post in which I have dinner out

I had dinner planned with Nicole and Donnie (aka D’relda) tonight. We met at 7 at a sushi place that I wasn’t particularly impressed with the last time I ate there. But I figured that Donnie and Nicole had come up with this, and was willing to go along with the consensus. I walked in and saw Nicole. “I’m just not feeling the Japanese tonight.” she confessed. So I told her that I wasn’t either, and we talked Donnie into going to Brioso to eat instead.

The pasta was just as good as last time, and the service was better. It was still a bit high, but sharing 5 flavors of gelato afterwards made everyone happy. Their gelato is truly scrumptious. After a leisurely meal, Donnie had to go home and pack for an upcoming trip, but Nicole recruited me for a foray into the local lingerie shop.

I’d never been to Pandora’s Box, and really have never had any reason to go there, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t curious. We had a great time looking at all the stuff they had for sale. It was pretty great for a Tuesday night in Greenville. I love my friends.


Me, trying to look like I'm up to something at Pandora's Box.

No comments: