Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A post in which I dread tomorrow

But kind of look forward to it as well. I get my blood test results back from the second set of tests tomorrow. I’m trying not to think about it. I do get off work early to go though. Dad goes in for his back surgery tomorrow as well. What a week.

I got the cutest card in the mail from Angela today when I got home from work. It was so unlike her to just send something out of the blue, but it was nice to hear from her.

I’m so frustrated with myself. I’m not happy at work, and it’s depressing to be at home by myself so much, but I don’t feel like going anywhere during the week once I get home. I found myself lingering in the grocery store yesterday, just because I was out and around people. I was thinking tonight about going out to the mall for a while tonight for the same reason. That’s just what I need to do – spend more money – not. So apparently there’s just no pleasing me with a pleasing machine, as Dad says.

No comments: