Monday, August 9, 2010

A post in which I am back to work

I was up early this morning to dish out the lunches, organize the leftovers, and clean up the kitchen before I got ready for work. It went pretty smoothly.

It was a fairly typical Monday, aside from the computer system being up and down all day. Fortunately things are slow on my desk right now, so I’m not getting behind. Plus I got the report that I needed for this morning. And it balanced. I was a bit tired today, but it wasn’t too bad.

Granny continues to not do well. Mom says she wants Loise there at night even though she's in the hospital, and won't discuss giving her a day off without getting upset. Apparently Louise is kind of talking down my mom and my aunts to her also, which just isn't good. I’m thinking about going up there this weekend because I think Mom’s going up. But if they have to tell her this weekend that she can’t go home it won’t be pretty.

I went straight home tonight to tend to other chores I should have done this weekend. There’s more to do, but I got everything done that I had decided to do tonight. I was able to relax for a bit and watch Pit Boss before I went to bed.

No comments: