Sunday, May 17, 2009

A post in which I am struck by lightning

Anna called at 8:45am this morning about going to the flea market. We had talked about going, but after last night I had been kind of half hoping she would sleep in. But I wasn’t about to miss a trip to go junkin with Anna. She loves old stuff as much as (if not more than) I do. I dragged my carcass from the bed, brushed my teeth, and then wondered why I bothered when I put my clothes from last night back on. I smelled like Philip Morris had peed on my head. I went to pick up Anna and we set off, stopping by Liquid Highway on the way so the sexy Indian chick there could make us a coupla brews. On the way out from there, Russ called, wanting to go to Anderson. I told him we were headed to Barnyard, and he and Billy agreed to meet us at Starbucks and we’d all go together. I love it when things like that work out.

Duncan was as much fun as ever, although I didn’t score today. We went to the new 101 flea market first (but it was kind of a junk hole) before going on to Barnyard. I ended up getting some toothpick holders (the better to torment Justin with) and a Pedegg, which I had been wanting, even though I’m not seeing the foot fetish guy any more. I had gone back up to get a Manhattan fruit bowl I had been passing up, but it was already sold. That was OK though. I’ll find another sometime.

After the flea market, we went out to Molina’s for lunch because I’ve been wanting to go back and get ceviche tostadas there ever since I found out they had them on the menu. They didn’t disappoint. They were delicious!

After lunch, very tired, I went home to crawl into the bed, even though it was going to screw up my circadian rhythm I knew. But first (act surprised here) I had to check my messages. I got onto Manhunt and started talking to a couple of folks I knew. I was just about to sign off when I saw this vision. I hadn’t seen his profile before and he was just stunned. I sent him a message. I didn’t really have anything to lose, and he talked in his profile about energy, etc, and sounded like he knew about BDSM. I figured if nothing else maybe we could talk for a bit. As it turns out, it was someone I had already met who had changed his look slightly. Yes folks, it was the return of M - aka the roommate.

When I found out who it was, I just went into chatty mode and decided to have a visit. It never crossed my mind that he would be interested in me in the least. So we talked for a bit, and then he was like “Can I come over and snuggle for a while?” And I’m like OH HELL YEAH!!!

I went into this with basically no expectations. I figured that he’d come by, chat for while, we might fool around some, and that would be it. But he’s so incredibly gorgeous that I would have been really happy just to get my hands on him for a bit.

But when he got there he was not at all what I expected. The guy who had been kind of a jerk to me when we first met was real, and nice, and I really enjoyed talking to him for a while. It was rainy and yucky outside – perfect snuggling weather. When I finally decided to broach the snuggling thing he was surprisingly more than amenable.

It was incredible. Astounding. Amazing. We ended up spending the rest of the evening together, talking, laughing, kissing, and making love. He snuggled up to me and was so incredibly sweet I just couldn't believe it. I was blown away. Just floored. When I talked about dating, he froze up on me, but that’s OK. He says we can go out again; we just apparently can’t call it dating. I’m OK with that. He can call it whatever he fucking wants, as long as I get to see him again.

No comments: