Saturday, May 9, 2009

A post in which I get my first big boy whoopin'

After dinner, it was time to play! There was already a scene in process as we started moving chairs and tables out of the lodge so we could move the barrier to increase play space. Ms Jan was running an all-sub game similar to musical chairs, only with paddles and the like. It was funny and fun to watch. It also broke the ice and started getting people warmed up, and everyone could watch and enjoy.

After the game was over, folks started pairing up, talking, etc. I noticed that Beth was missing. She had gone to lie down. When I went to check on her though, she was in the shower, so I figured she was up and getting ready. Later on though, she told me that she was getting a migraine and didn’t know if she would be able to or not. She told me to play if I got the chance, and we could play another time.

There was one really cute girl there with her partner. She had been in the game and had this sassy, almost bratty type of energy. She told me she liked my butt, and we had talked a while the night before. I told her if she wanted to play, she really couldn’t injure me with a flogger. She was unsure though, and so we recruited Russ to help her and kind of do a tutorial and monitor the scene. Things started off a bit rough, but we ended up having a good time. Since she was pretty and flogging me topless (wearing only some pretty pastel teal satin panties with bows on the hips), it was a hot scene to watch, and apparently several people really enjoyed watching it.

When she got done, I started to get up, but Beth was there. I noticed she was carrying the towel that my new paddles were wrapped in. And then the real scene started. She told me later that she thought we would have a giggly fun girl scene like she had had in the past with Billy, but when she got into it; she realized that I really wanted to play. And oh man did I! I really needed a whoopin. We had a great and very intense scene together, and she gave me my first big-boy whoopin really. It was fantastic. Beth took me further than I have been before. At times I was worried I had bitten off more than I could chew, but I know and trust her. That made all the difference. Also, being on the horse helped as well I think. I could just concentrate on what was happening and not have to worry about things like if my legs were going to sleep, or keeping my balance. I haven’t done a scene on a horse before, but once I figured out where my hands and legs and stuff should go I liked it.

Afterwards, I strolled out on the smoking porch, flying on endorphins, and visited and smoked.

Meanwhile, a beautiful woman I had noticed the night before had been checking me out. Her name is Big Red, and she’s from Atlanta. She’s also a good friend of Ms Shay’s. That’s a pretty big recommendation for me. We started talking with her lover Dyllan and Beth. She started a-vampin me, and I liked it. Apparently Big Red came to the scene through the gay leather scene, and really likes to play with gay boys, which of course suits me perfectly. I really enjoyed talking to them. She wanted to play, but I was already torn up pretty well at this point and it was getting late. So we made plans to meet at SELF in Atlanta next month. It’s gonna be like waiting for Christmas!

I went back to my room and slept at Beth’s feet. Just like in the Marketplace books. I was very happy.

No comments: