Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A post in which it is a fairly quiet day

Today was a pretty good day at work. I’ve been trying to get a chance to talk to Anna and tell her all about the camp out, but of course when we’re both working isn’t a great time for a long talk. We’ve decided to go to dinner Friday night and hash it all out.

I got in contact with Big Red, and we talked a bit about what's coming up at SELF. She's teaching three classes. I'm definately going to those!

After work I hit the gym, and then decided to go home and do nothing. But the clothes were growing out of the hamper and across the floor, so I had to put a load of laundry in.

I had dinner, checked my messages, and started reading the second Marketplace book, The Slave. It’s not my favorite, but it is still a good book. And I hate reading the series out of order.

Saturday I’m going to have to do some serious house-cleaning.

No comments: