Saturday, May 16, 2009

A post in which I have a markeplace moment, and then party

Today was a very interesting day. I was up at 4:30 with insomnia, and finally went back to sleep around 7am. I took a nap because I knew I’d be out late in Spartanburg tonight. Justin’s parties are notorious for running late. I got up knowing I had to clean the house, which was pretty much in a shambles at this point. But first, of course, I decided to get my messages etc. And once again, our hero falls into the Manhunt vortex. There wasn’t a whole lot going on, but I did talk to an exhibitionist guy who cleans houses nekkid. I had always been curious about what it was like to have a house boy, and he was offering fire-sale prices since he’s trying to get a clientele worked up. So I invited him over. And I invited another friend of mine to watch, since exhibitionists really want an audience, go figure.

The initial reveal was pretty hot when he got there, but after that it was surprisingly un-erotic. I put him to work. I can see nekkid men for free, but housework is at a premium. He cleaned the bathroom and kitchen thoroughly, and vacuumed, swept, and dusted the other rooms. It was GREAT! I have always known I was just born to have staff. I called Donnie and invited him over to watch too. We had a lovely chat while catching occasional glances through the kitchen doorway.

By the time he finished up and left I’d had a relaxing day. I read for a while and then got ready to go to Justin’s. Sadly, Anna and I missed each other and she wasn’t able to go.

It was a lovely party. Amanda, Jeff, James, Preston, and Jim were there. Initially though, it was just Amanda, Justin and I for dinner. In despair of cooking for both me (pescetarian) and Amanda (nothingatarian – she’s incredibly picky), Justin just said we would go out for dinner. He had appetizers, cocktails, and dessert at his place. James joined us at the restaurant after he got off work and we had a nice meal, talking and laughing. We went to a pretty good sushi place in downtown Spartanburg.

We got back to the house and after everyone got there we played phase 10 for a bit, but people just really wanted to talk and visit. We had some dessert and then went to Jeff and James’s house for party favors. We went back and forth between the apartments for a while, but finished up the night at Jeff and James’s because we could smoke there. Before we knew it it was very late. Eventually Justin dropped out around 4am. I finished up watching a show on they wanted me to see on OnDemand and went home as well. I got to be around 5:30. Still, it was a great night. But man was I bushed!

No comments: