Friday, September 12, 2008

Yay! More birthday!

I had planned on going home and just falling in the bed tonight after being out so late last night, but Michael emailed me and invited me out to dinner with him and Joe. Well of course I wasn't going to turn down a chance to visit, especially since I so enjoyed seeing them last week.

We went to East Buffet, so I could have more of the addictive coconut shrimp there. Mmmmmmm. They have to put crack in the sauce or something.

After that we ran over to Dollar Tree because Joe wanted to go so much. He is the sweetest-natured guy. It is just irresistable to be good to him, because he seems to appreciate things so much. When we got back to the house, he had some more lime seltzer since he liked it so much last week. I ended up giving him some ginger and green tea teabags to help with his stomach, and lending him a book to read. He admired a hat that was on my hat rack that I never wear, and I wanted to give it to him (since I never wear it), but it seemed like too much. I'll offer it to him next time. (Hmmm, maybe I should clear that with Michael first.)

We just sat and talked and remembered old times, and Michael caught me up on some of the stage stuff he has been doing the last couple of years.

It was a lovely visit, and I was really glad to see them.

No comments: