Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fruitless searching, even though I was there

After work today, I went through both Ross's Dress For Less stores in Greenville, but they had neither of the pairs of shoes I liked, nor did they have the shirt I liked in my size. Dammit. In a way, it was frustrating, because it is time for new boppers. On the other hand, I just took a bunch of clothes to Goodwill. I don't need another shirt - I need to get rid of some more. I also don't really need a pair of orange Nikes, cool as they were.

I got home and virtuously had a sandwich and rice cakes for dinner.

Afterwards, I should have cleaned up the house since Michael and Joe are coming over tomorrow, but I found that I really felt like eating peanuts in the dark and watching TV instead. So that's what I did - ill-advised or not.

This was the first evening I've been home this week besides Monday, and I had to mow then. I petted the cats, and turned in, watching both episodes of South Park.

No comments: