Friday, September 5, 2008

Such a Good Boy!

After work yesterday, I came home and mowed my jungleweed lawn. That Gustav rain raised everything eight inches, except the AOL penii, which were reportedly always that high. The last time I looked at the back yard, everything was fine, but in one week it had just gone nuts. The lawnmower ran without too much of a struggle, so I'm hopeful that that spark plug was the charm.

Since the rest of the house looks like hell, I figured at least the yard could look neat.

I watched the Monk 100th episode, and it was great. I laughed out loud at the end. I spent some time loving on the cats.

Feeling most virtuous, I had snacky things for dinner and went to bed. I am really worn out from lack of sleep and kafka dreams this week; and I have a lot on schedule for this weekend.

No comments: