Sunday, January 20, 2008

BUNNY BUMP at LAST!!


It ended up being a great Sunday.

I futzed around and did laundry and stuff during the day, and thawed out some soup to take for lunch this week. I am trying not to cook a bunch of stuff because I have so much in the freezer. I am still trying to adhere to my rule of Removing Things from the Cabinet whenever possible. My cabinets are a mess.

Met Russ, Billy, and Billy's ex-cum-friend Scott at Lieu's for dinner. Scott is adorable, and has a brain, and is a smart ass, which I like. But he may be too much of a smart ass. I could see myself getting really pissed at him in a relationship. Not that he was that way to me, it's just I can see that side of him coming out during a marriage moment. But since he a) has a boyfriend; b) lives on the West coast; c) is another top; and d) has absolutely no interest in me, I don't guess it matters. He is a good-looking and funny guy though. The Lo Mien I had pretty much rocked, but I know that is not a low-cal item. I usually try to eat something semi-healthy when I go, but I just said forget it. Russ had chili shrimp that were delish, but I could tell they were caloric.

After dinner we went back to R&B's house for Wii gaming. I got to play Bunny Bump again, and even though I got creamed, I still really liked it. We also played tennis, at which I am becoming marginally competent. Those long close-up volleys shred my nerves though. I intended to leave at 10pm sharp, because I've been dragging in to work every Monday half dead. I left at 10:30, which is pretty good.

No comments: