Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A post in which there is one more day to go

I got the info requests under control and got them out to CA today, then started on write-offs. I got those turned in because Alan would be out tomorrow.

I had an invitation from Russ for supper tonight, and was very much looking forward to it. I met them at the house and we went out for sushi. When we got back to the house, I had two more gifts from them! They got me a Christmas ornament of Bugs Bunny in drag. I really love it. I bought one for Donnie last year, and afterwards wished I had gotten one for me as well. Russ got me a copy of the new Annie Lennox Christmas album. When I expressed my appreciation, Russ said "Well go ahead and open it - I want to burn a copy!" It was such a Russ moment, and I had to laugh about it. He burned me a copy of the glee Christmas album in return. I really enjoyed seeing them. Russ and I both lamented that we had to work tomorrow, but it had to be done. At least Alan won't be in the office tomorrow.

No comments: