Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A post in which I see Justin

I finished the laundry today. And thank goodness for that. I also made a pot of sweet potato soup which turned out surprisingly good. I may make that again. Sweet potatoes and curry really stain though.

I was just thinking about taking a nap when Justin called. He said he could come over and do the glass cabinets today, and that was great. They needed to be done, and I have the time. I had been kind of watching a Hoarders marathon with one eye, and when Justin came in he was immediately fascinated. He is more into it even than I am.

After watching a couple of episodes we debated going shopping vs. re-arranging what I already had, but by that time it was about 4pm, and too late to do anything. We got out the glass and started re-arranging. We were done pretty early, and I asked him about tagging along with him to supper, but he and Chad had planned couple time tonight. I also asked him to go to the Pickens flea market with me tomorrow, but it was Chad's day off and they were going to Georgia. We made plans to shop the 95 corridor on Thursday though. We always have a great time when we do that. He called me shortly after he left, to ask me to lunch on Friday with him and Chad.

I called Russ and Billy, and we ended up going to supper at Pho Noodleville. We caught up on Christmas (this was Billy's first Christmas with Russ's family) and then it was back to their house for a visit and to watch some telly. Lovely.

No comments: