Sunday, December 26, 2010

A post in which it is a lovely Boxing Day

It was nice to wake up with Terry in the house today. Unfortunately I was starving. The house is so small that it's really hard to move around without waking anyone up. I got bold and went into the kitchen to warm up some Hamburger Helper. Of course I woke Terry up.

We had a leisurely coffee and sat and watched TV, smoking and talking. We eventually decided to go out for lunch. We both got cleaned up and I took him to Saffron to eat. It was delicious, as always.

After lunch I dropped Terry at work, and called dana. She and Miss Kat said they would come over. I wanted them to see the tree, so I was happy about that, although I am happy for them to come over any time.

I set about straightening up a bit, and Dad called. He bought a new recliner today, and offered me his old one, a very nice Lay-Z-Boy that's only about 8 months old. Cool.

Miss Kat and dana came over and we spent the afternoon visiting. It was so nice to see and spend some time with them. Eventually, we all got hungry and visited the Red Lobster for supper. I ate like a pig-hog! I was so hungry, and I'm feeling all sassy 'cause I'm on vacation. After supper we came back to my house for more conversation. I put Ponyo in. dana was very patient, but that is just not her kind of thing. Eventually they went on home, and I toddled on to bed.

No comments: