Sunday, December 13, 2009

A post in which I continue to stay home

Well it was more Fishville and internet today. There was crap on TV. I was tired of being home.

But I had stuff I have to do. I'm assuming that I'm going to work on Monday, but I'm going to call and talk to my boss about it. I don't know what I have or if I'm contagious or not, so I don't know if I should be there or not. How I feel really has nothing to do with it at this point.

So I dozed this morning, and fooled around on the internet for a bit.

I cooked up some spinach alfredo that turned out distinctly bland. I didn't have enough garlic in the house, and didn't feel like going to get any. Plus I didn't put enough butter in it, partially because I was out and partially because I've been eating garbage for three days - take out pizza and Chinese. What I wanted, but I could have eaten better stuff. I always want junk food when I don't feel good.

They ran "The Presidents" on the History Channel. I LOVE when they run that, and if I watched (or even listened to) one more mediocre Christmas treacle special, I was going to turn diabetic.

I did some wash.

And then I turned, at long last, to the Christmas cards I've been putting off doing. I did them all, stamped all the domestic ones, and took them to the post office. I went as much to get out of the house as to actually just get them on their way. It was very foggy out, and I got that little smidgen of agoraphobia I get when I've been by myself too long.

It was really foggy out, and surprisingly not that cold. I got the cards on their way, got home, and hit the hay.

It all starts again tomorrow folks.

No comments: