Saturday, June 13, 2009

A post in which it is a busy SELF day

R, B, and I got up fairly early this morning, all things considered. I had been trying not to wake them up, but when I got back in the bed this morning after the pee alarm went off, I heard them start shifting around.

I debated on showering before breakfast, but decided I didn’t need to, having just showered before going down to the play space last night. Russ was saying “Pew! You smell like a spanked ass!” which I found endlessly hilarious.

We went down to breakfast at the hotel buffet. I thought the food was good, but the main reason we went was that they had gotten free food vouchers from the desk for meals over a room mix-up. We certainly didn’t go for the service, which sucked. I could have thirsted to death. The hotel was very over-booked, and they weren’t able to get a double room as requested. As a consequence, I am sleeping on a roll-away bed. That’s fine, but it’s not what we wanted. The roll-away is ok, but it bows down in the middle, and since I sleep on my stomach it kind of messes with my back.

By the time we finished breakfast the vendor area had opened. We went over to get SELF t-shirts, but they hadn’t put them back out for sale today for some reason. When we went through yesterday, nothing had really caught my eye. Going through, Billy and I were again lusting over this cute guy there selling stuff. He was straight, of course, but today he was wearing a leather men’s corset that one of the vendors there was selling. It looked so hot on him that I decided to try one on. I liked it so much I just went ahead and bought it. The price was fairly reasonable for that type of thing.

Ordinarily, I don’t wear a lot of leather. Usually when I see a guy dripping in leather, the first thought in my mind is that he’s compensating for something, or that he’s a leather fetishist instead of someone truly interested in BDSM. There are a lot of leather “daddies” out there who would faint dead away at the sight of a whip in use. Some guys can pull it off and it's like their leather is a part of them, but generally it's not the guys wearing 18 pounds of studs that spell out "Daddy" on every thing they own. Generally if you have to have a paddle tell me who you are, you're not who you think you are, IMHO. It also kind of wars with my veggie sensibilities to put on half a cow. But I have been looking for something new to wear to the camp out. My repertoire of fetish wear is very limited, but it usually doesn’t matter because I don’t have it on that much anyway. Still, it will be nice to have something new to show up in.

When we walked out, Miss Kat and dana were downstairs, and we stood and talked to them for a while. We ended up going back through the vendor area with Miss Kat. Corsets of all kinds are very hot this year, and there were a couple of people selling various styles. One in particular had caught my eye, because I thought it looked like Miss Kat. I was going to show it to her, but she got caught up talking to someone, and we went on to another area.

Russ and I decided to go get some lunch, but Billy didn’t feel like going. We had a demo with Russ that afternoon. So Billy lay down in the room while Russ and I went off exploring. We eventually settled on a little quirky coffee shop called Javamonkey, and had quite nice sandwiches and organic sodas. By the time we finished up lunch and got back to the hotel, it was time for the demo. I showered up and we went on down to the demo room. Unfortunately the demo room we had was one that was very hot. It was so hot in there that the door to the hall had been propped open to try to get some AC in there, and there were fans set up.

Also unfortunately, both Billy and I were nervous. Billy isn’t really a show off, and even if you are, it’s very different to be naked in front of a room full of clothed people than it is just be in a group of naked people. Also he had his back to worry about. Russ started talking about erotic shaving (the demo he was doing on Billy) but before he got ready for the actual demo to begin, we both had to go pee again. When we got back, he got to work on Billy.

I was concerned because Russ and I have never done anything remotely sexual. We are buds and just don’t see each other that way. Since he was going to demo cock and ball worship on me, you really want the demo to get hard, and I just didn’t think I could. I really thought it would be weird energy. By the time I got up there, I had to pee again too. He got started on me. Several people had remarked to me that they were expecting the demo to segue into CBT, which I am not at all into. It really didn’t –much. Russ, as a sadist, was naturally enjoying having me in a situation where I was in his control. Of course I wasn’t going to say anything in front of people and embarrass him pretty much whatever he did, and he knew that. He started off showing the CBW, but strayed. He had me oiled up and was doing manipulation on me. I had told him he could stretch my scrotum as much as he wanted. He had already done some light slapping and heavier tooth work with a comb on my taint, which of course I liked; but he then began pulling on my nuts! He pulled them almost to the point that I was going to have to say something. When he let go, they ached. There was just no way George was going to cooperate with all that going on. He was like, “fuck this, I’m checking out”, and he did. My dick lolled around like a lazy slug for the full demo.

After that, I went upstairs to put some more clothes on, clean up a bit, and visit dana in her room. I rounded up Russ and we met in there. It turned out that Miss Kat had bought the exact corset I thought looked like her, just in a different color. We visited for a while, and then got a call from Big Red and dillan. They had decided to eat at the hotel buffet for supper rather than try to go out somewhere. There was a Mexican buffet set up, it wasn’t crowded, and that suited me fine; but the service still sucked. I eventually chased down a waitress from another section to get some tea. How hard is it to fill tea glasses at a buffet? I ate supper with them and a group of their friends. It was a nice enough meal; I got to meet some new people, and R&B showed up to eat as well.

By the time we were through with supper, I was tired. It had been a long day, and I had a big scene coming up tonight with Big Red. I figured I needed to lie down and rest for a while before I got cleaned up for the dungeon. We went outside and smoked and talked to various people for a while. Kimberli came through. I adore Kimberli, and talked to her for a bit. I talked to a very nice woman named Ms. Marci. She's involved with KEY. That's another local group with which I haven't been that closely associated, but she was very nice. We talked about maybe playing later, I liked her, and she likes to flog (Yay!), but explained that Big Red had first dibs on my butt tonight. When I looked over at Billy, though, I could tell he was hurting. Eventually, I pulled him away and took him upstairs for us both to rest. I got him tucked in with ice, patches, a tens unit, ect. We were going to try to nap, but I can never nap at an event. I had too much going on, was too keyed up about tonight, and there’s just too much energy flying everywhere. Russ came in too, and we all started talking. We ended up just lying around talking.

I realized about 8 that I had missed the open play room for puppies. I really wanted to see that. Puppy play interests me, but I haven’t ever seen it done.

Big Red had already texted to tell me that my scene tonight would not be with just her, but with a whole gang o women! Part of me was thinking “Yay!”, but part of me was thinking “Eek!”, kind of like when you see a roller coaster you’re going to ride, and although you know you won’t really be hurt, that back part of your mind is still thinking maybe this wasn’t such a great idea after all…

No comments: