Friday, June 12, 2009

A post in which I arrive at SELF

Since I did a lot of my packing last night while I was waiting for Gavin to call, I was pretty much all packed up this morning. I tried to sleep in (I know I’ll need the rest this weekend), and actually did go back to sleep for a bit.

I got up about 8 and fooled around on the computer for a bit, then realized I had to shift my ass. I had told Big Red via email that I was planning on leaving the house around 10. I was 20 minutes late leaving, so it was a good thing she didn’t call to check in and see what time I got on the road! I texted back and forth with M a bit on the way down, trying to feel him out a bit about our conversation last night, and trying to get his impressions on an email I sent him this morning, but we couldn’t really talk, and he is covering two jobs this week, so he really didn’t have the time.

I texted back and forth with Big Red a bit, and we were going to talk on the way down, but she ended up getting tied up at work, and we weren’t able to talk.

I got to Atlanta and thought I was on the wrong track, but finally got my GPS fixed. After that it took be right to the hotel. Turns out I had spelled the name of the street wrong, and it was taking me to the wrong area of town originally.

When I got to the hotel Russ and Billy were out running errands. It was too early to register for SELF; the registry desk hadn’t opened yet that day. I couldn’t get into the room until R&B got back to the hotel. But it was about lunch time, and they had told me they weren’t eating lunch today. I strolled down Ponce De Leon Ave, near the hotel, where there were a number of quaint little shops and small indie restaurants. There was an Atlanta Bread Company as well, but I sure wasn’t going to do chain food with all the other stuff around.

I scoped out a small French place called CafĂ© Alsace. They had a bunch of culinary awards in the window, but I didn’t really want to pay $20 for lunch today. I ended up in a small Cajun deli-type place around the corner. I stopped just to look at the menu, but they had a shrimp po boy, which pretty much made my decision. I love a po boy like a fat boy loves cake. I hadn’t intended to eat fish today, since I figured I’d be eating it later (Ru San’s is here, plus that is a good compromise for me when eating with omnivores), but the po boy pretty much nuked that resolution. It turned out to be an excellent choice. The sandwich was loaded with shrimp, dressed with a spicy remolaude sauce, and came with a delicious sweet pickle-y cole slaw to cut the heat. Even the chips were extra thick and crispy.

Of course, about the time I ordered, Billy called to tell me they were back in the room. I ate and got back there, got registered, got my bags, and met up with R&B. They were both in the room, fortunately, and it was the perfect time for me to have a talk with them that I had been meaning to have, and that was overdue. I had been anxious, but of course they were wonderful and supportive. I love them so much.

By the time we hung out for a bit, got dressed, etc, it was time for classes to start. Big Red was doing three classes this weekend. The first was on part-time D/s relationships. Although I’m not in one (even part time), I wanted to go to the class to see Big Red and dillan. I sneaked in just as it was about to start. The hotel had a/c and power issues. Some rooms were freezing, and some had no air at all. This room was plenty cool, but just as the presentation was getting going, the power went out. Big Red and dillan ended up doing a lot of the presentation in the dark. In some ways that was good. I think it may have made it easier for some people to talk.

There were two guys sitting on the same row with me, Kyle and tim. They had come all the way from San Francisco to be there, which was impressive to me. They seemed nice, and we started talking a bit, trading little jokes and stuff. When the lights went out, I said “Wow, what a bad group for the lights to go out on – this could be interesting!” Russ said “I’m scared, hold me!” And I said “I’m scared, spank me!” Well that got Kyle’s attention apparently. When the class was over, he told me to look him up if my dance card got free. I explained that I was there to see Big Red, and thanked him for his offer, but told him I wasn’t filling out my own dance card on this trip.

I went up and talked to Big Red and dillan – I hadn’t had a chance to greet them before the class, and met lydia, another boi in service to Big Red. She is a beautiful girl who nonetheless comes over very boyish. She has a half mohawk worn like kind of like a mane down over her forehead, with short hair in the back. She has a gorgeous creamy olive/almond complexion. She also has a very tomboy attitude and voice, and a smart-ass sense of humor, which I love. But at first she is quiet. She didn’t have much to say to me at this point.

We then met up with Billy and Mys Shay as dinner plans were being discussed. We all agreed to go out to dinner. When asked what I wanted, I of course said Ru San’s, my most favorite sushi place in Atlanta. Since everyone was OK with that, that’s where we ended up going. Russ and Billy had been thinking about an early supper since they had no lunch, but with all that was going on, plus the usual kerfuffle of trying to get so many people organized and to one place; it was about 6 by the time we actually got there.

Fortunately we got a table right away. Russ ordered some calamari that was excellent, although the spicy aioli it came with was good, but surprisingly spicy. I had some vegetable dumplings to start. I love them, but no place around here serves them. If I want them I usually have to make them myself. These were actually a bit of a disappointment. They had been deep-fried instead of pan fried. When you pan fry dumplings, you do it with water and oil. You cook the water away, leaving them to brown, but also leaving them tender. These were fairly crispy. They tasted good, but the texture, while pleasant, was wrong. My sushi was much better. I had a gorgeous and quite spicy volcano roll that was huge around like a futomaki. I had a wonderful eel roll with avocado, etc, and a delicious salmon roll that was seared, rolled, and serve with a quite spicy aioli sauce. Everything I had was good. I tried a modified California roll that Big Red got, that had been flash fried and covered with a spicy tonkatsu sauce. It was good, but the rice on the outside was a bit thick, so the coating got a bit gummy during the flash fry. She didn’t care for the sauce, although I thought it was quite tasty. Mys Shay had what was basically a roll up, done in a tortilla, with a kind of salmon salad and veggies, with a soy spread to go on it. It was good, but it wasn’t particularly like sushi for my taste.

Supper was lovely. I was sitting in one of my favorite restaurants, with some of my favorite people, talking and eating delicious food. I looked over the table as I was eating. I thought this was a notable good time. I would have liked to press the memory in a book, like a dried flower, to take out when I am old. I guess that’s kind of what I’m doing here.

After supper, we split up because Billy wanted to go buy a printer that was on sale, and Big Red and dillan headed back to the hotel. But not before Big Red invited Mys Shay and me to the “whore out dillan” party tonight. Big Red had a whole scene planned in which she would be the pimp, and would be taking play money in exchange for dillan’s services. When she first ran through the list of services on offer, it sounded too explicitly sexual for me. I love to play with women, but not in a sexual way. But I filed it away for future reference.

I rode with Mys Shay and R&B to find the office supply place, which actually turned into a search. The GPS was letting us down, and we ended up on the wrong side of town. As we passed back by the hotel, we dropped Mys Shay off, as she had volunteer duty that night at a carnival event that was planned. We did eventually find the office supply store, and Billy got his printer as Russ went to pick up some more stuff. I helped Billy get it to the car. He is still suffering terribly with his back. He’s using patches and pain meds to get through the weekend, but has a cortisone epidural scheduled for Monday. He hasn’t been able to do half of what he wants to do this weekend, and it has been very frustrating for him. Additionally, after three weeks of Billy being in pain, and naturally not being able to do things or feeling like himself, Russ is having some sympathy fatigue.

We got back to the hotel, and got dressed to go downstairs. I was waiting for Big Red and dillan to come down. And waiting. And waiting. We had talked about playing tonight, but I didn’t see them, and didn’t know what room they were in. I talked to people, watched what was going on, etc. The dungeon opened at 10pm, and still no sign. It was almost 11pm when I talked to Mys Shay and asked her what she thought about my setting up some play time on my own. She said she didn’t think Big Red would have a problem with that.

There was a heavy scene going on in one of the dungeons. It was a needle scene, and the woman had needles under her fingernails and between her toes. It made me hurt to see it, but she was obviously flying. Near that area, there was a cute guy I had seen earlier on a table being worked by two Dommes. Kyle and tim were standing there watching the scenes. I walked up and told them that my dance card was unexpectedly free tonight, and we went out into the hall to do some pre-scene set-up and discussion.

Kyle was very nice, and is an excellent listener. I ended up telling him a LOT (I talk when I’m nervous), but he never acted impatient, or in a hurry for me to finish. He seemed to be taking in every word. tim had nothing to say. Not a word. Eventually, I asked him if he was OK with what was going on, and his mouth said he was fine, but he didn’t seem to actually be fine. Kyle asked to check in with tim, and they spoke briefly and kissed. In retrospect I should have walked away and given them privacy, but I was hungry, and Kyle seemed pretty ready to play with me. He got the go-ahead, kissed tim, and sent him to find a play space.

I went back up to the room to get my paddles, since Kyle surprisingly didn’t have a toy bag down with him. Maybe he doesn’t use his toys on other people, although that would be unusual. When I got back downstairs, Kyle had tim on the horse spanking him a bit, but when I showed up, he got tim up. He told me tim would be looking around and wandering through the scene to check in. Again, unusual, but not unheard of.

Kyle ended up giving me a very nice spanking with my own paddles and his hands. I really like hand work done on me, but it is harder on the top’s hands, and so most do a lot of toy work. Toy work is good too though. This was the first scene I’ve had with a guy who wasn’t a friend friend, and I have to say the energy was surprisingly erotic. Usually play is not sexual for me, but this was very sensual. Under different circumstances, and in private, I could see how this scene could have gotten sexual. In the end, the spanking was a bit too nice for me. I like things a bit rougher, and I need the endorphins to fly high; but Kyle hadn’t played with me before, and you don’t take someone to the limit the first time you play, generally. He did exactly what he was supposed to do. Although he told me later that paddles aren’t his favorite toys, he was very good with them, and the work that he did with my “ping pong” shaped paddle was notable – I look at that toy in a whole new way now. I did get very good headspace, and the energy between us was good. He made me feel desirable, and had very caring energy. It was really nice.

Although I enjoyed myself very much, I was hungry. I haven’t played since the Spring Camp Out, and frankly I was craving something a bit rougher. But by this time people were leaving the dungeon. I went up to the room to see what R&B were up to. They were relaxing in the room. I was just about to get ready for bed when I remembered the whore party! I headed for Big Red and dillan’s room to see what was going on. I didn’t think it would be my scene really, but it was a mark of favor to be asked, and I felt that I should at least stop by.

Big Red has a great sense of humor. As I approached the room, there was a lamp with a red bulb in it sitting out in the hall in front of their room. I couldn’t help but chuckle. I gave the password, and was admitted. There was a room full of women, and dillan was doing a lap dance on a stone butch when I walked in, wearing a corset and panties. There was a hair decoration holding feathers in her hair. For a boi, this is very unusual attire. It was juxtaposition, funny and sexy at the same time. The energy in the room was very relaxed and fun; everyone was laughing and having a great time.

When the lap dance ended, Big Red gave me my “ho money” to spend. Part of the scene was dillan having to take the money. I had decided, of course, that I didn’t want a sexual service, and thought I would just ask for a foot rub or something; but I decided on the spot that I wanted a bit more spanking. Big Red approved, and they started setting up the scene, laughing and joking. The energy was a bit like a naughty, out-of-control slumber party.

As the only man in a room full of lesbians, I was very surprised at not only how welcome they made me feel, but the frank admiration several of the women gave me. It ended up that my spanking actually ended up being kind of a group pile-on! dillan spanked me, as did another submissive there, a woman with a shaved head and numerous facial piercings, whom I wouldn’t have thought about playing with a guy, turned out to have a great sense of humor, and perfect little spanky-sized hands. Mys Shay was there, and she joined in, as did Big Red. It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed being able to direct the action (as the “customer”) more than I expected. I was able to get some attention in some areas I felt needed a bit more, and finally had my taint paddled. I didn’t enjoy that as much as I thought I would, but it was still interesting to have it done.

I had a great time, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I didn’t fly, but the playful “all girls together” headspace was a lot of fun!

When my turn was up, it was Mys Shay’s turn. I stayed for that, but I was really tired by this point. It was about 3am. I went on back to the room and turned in. It was a great day – and this was just the beginning!

No comments: