Thursday, June 11, 2009

A post in which I'm missing my baby ahead of time

And yeah, I know that's nauseating but screw it, it's my blog.

Work went better than expected today. My performance review went better than I thought it would, as did the dildonic account review meeting. I got all caught up and can go to Atlanta with a clear conscience.

I talked to Billy after work. He is doing OK, and went down to Atlanta. That's good, I would have missed him if he hadn't been there. Russ is doing the shaving demo on him, but is doing another one on me. That should be interesting. I wonder how weird it will be. The demo is on c&b worship, and Russ and I have never done anything like that, nor even thought about it. Frankly, he's sister dick. And has been for some time. Weird.

I had an email from Big Red today. She's looking forward to getting together, and yay me.

I was planning on going up to M's house tonight, but he was going to learn about e*trade, investments, and the like with Glen. I am a teeny tiny bit jealous, and know how stupid that is, but I am anyway. I hit the gym after work, ran a couple of errands, then came home, ate supper, and did some packing. I was waiting to hear from M since I was going up there after the investment thing. But it got to be 9pm, and I hadn't heard from him, so I finally called him. He's worn out after working today and learning tonight, and he has to work tomorrow. So I'm not going up. That means I won't see him until Sunday.

Sigh. That was a short honeymoon. I was hoping that the rush would last a bit longer. The real world is a bitch.

I'm going to be gone for two whole days now. I know I'll have fun. I can go pretty much anywhere with Russ and Billy and have a good time. But part of me really wishes I had gone on up to see M tonight, tired or not. Yeah, that obsessive, annoying part that gets on even my own nerves from time to time. I'm glad it's not as controlling or loud as it used to be. It's been a long time since I've heard from that side of me. That's the down side of being with a guy you're crazy about. I had forgotten, it does actually make you a little crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"makes" you 'crazy"? LMAO lololololol verrrrrrrry short trip!!! lol SWEET, and yeah a bit nauseating, but, thrilled to see you happy!!!!! MICHAEL & JOE