Thursday, June 25, 2009

A post in which I clean up some

It was a quiet enough evening tonight.

I hit the gym after work - I also weighed, which I had been avoiding. If the scales at the office gym are right I have lost 18 pounds!! (Since February) I am so excited, but also have to make sure this doesn't make me feel like I can slack off. There is plenty more that needs to go.

I came home to clean house. I have a date tomorrow, and want the place to look decent.

dana had called, and came by to borrow some stuff from me. I caught her up on Terry’s latest trials.

I did eventually start cleaning, in between chatting online, which of course meant I could do neither very well, but eventually I got the house looking OK. If we end up here tomorrow night, between night and dim lights, it’ll pass. I really do need to do some stuff around here. But what with spending a month of heavy dating, and then a week of recuperation, I have basically just let the house go. I guess the dirt will still be there when I get ready.

I ate a late supper of salad that needed to be eating, watching Hairspray (the new one, with Nikki Blonsky) on DVD.

I talked to Terry for a bit while I was cleaning up the kitchen. He had a new cell phone number which should make it easier to reach him. He sounded MUCH better than the last time I saw him, and much more like himself. Since he isn’t working this weekend, he won’t be coming to stay. He offered to if I needed him, but I’m pretty much over the M situation, and I just have enough on my plate right now.

I finished up the house stuff, turned off the computer, and went to bed. I am beat!

No comments: