Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Purposin' after work

After doing incredible amounts of work today, I checked out our new work out facility at the office before I left. It is time. I am in terrible shape and need to lose some weight. Since it is after the first of the year, and a Wednesday, I figured there would be a bunch of people up there, but surprisingly the place was deserted. I need to go by HR tomorrow to sign the waivers for the company, but it is way past time for me to Shift My Ass.

I realized this morning that it was about time to get my oil changed, so I stopped and did that at a place near the office on the way out. They close at 6pm, and I pissed them off by getting there just before they closed, and apparently it was some kind of problem that I paid with a debit card, but I got it done. On the way out I filled up with gas. I picked my prescriptions up from the pharmacy, or one of them anyway. The insurance company has decided I'm running a racket or something on hay fever medicine and that I can't have my refill until next week. It's pissy, but I guess some people would be thrilled to have pissy insurance to deal with. I went by the grocery store and picked up odds and ends after that.

I'm trying to get stuff done up since I have a fairly busy weekend coming up. Kimbley's birthday is Monday, but they are doing her birthday dinner on Saturday, and the next playoff game for the Steelers is on Sunday. I'm thinking I will take a pizza this week since there was so much dip left over last week.

No comments: