Sunday, January 4, 2009

A good day to chill

Russ and I had every intention of going to the Jockey Lot today, and taking David and Brian with us. But when I woke up early this morning, it was raining, and when I woke up later, everything was soaked. I got up, had some artichoke dip for breakfast, and called Russ. We both agreed that there probably wouldn't be much to see at the flea market today, and called off the trip. I went back to bed.

I woke up later and ate some artichoke dip for lunch. I started some laundry and changed my sheets. I had to wash clothes today, since all my hoodies smell like smoke.

I worked on my blog, hauled off the recycling, and took a load to Goodwill that I had been intending to take for a while. I really need to put the Christmas back in the attic. While I'm up there though, I'm going to change out the Depression Glass I have displayed and I just haven't been motivated to do it. I was supposed to cook today, but never got around to it. I made fancy dinner for the cats.

I talked to Donnie for a while this afternoon. We agreed that we don't see enough of each other, and have made a New Year's resolution to fix that, and see each other at least once a month.

I needed to rest up today. I have a full and busy week ahead. It's nice to not have to do anything today.

No comments: