Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to work for real

It was a strange morning. I couldn't get my balance this morning when I got up, which was odd. After I ran a glancing blow into the fridge, I turned on some lights and was more careful. Still, it was strange.

Everyone was kind of half asleep/in shock at the office today. It's always such an abrupt thing to go back to work. It was pretty quiet, thankfully, and I just kind of concentrated on settling back in.

I got home, and really didn't have to do anything tonight, thank goodness. Dan'l and Jim's party is this weekend, and I guess I should think about cleaning house since I'm supposed to have company coming, but not tonight I decided. Speaking of which, I haven't heard from Brad. I guess I need to give him a call.

I finished up an overdue library book at lunch and dropped it off on the way home. I didn't get nearly as much reading done as I thought I would over the holidays, but then I never do. That time is pretty much evenly divided between things I have to do, partying, and recovery.

I also had veggies in the fridge that need cooking, so I made fajita squash, zucchini and onions with Mexican spices. They turned out really good.

No comments: