Friday, July 11, 2008

A visit with Miss Kat

I called Miss Kat after work, and went on over to see her. I talked to her about what has been going on lately, and we just caught up on each other's lives.

Oddly, when I came in last night, Helen just went downstairs. Now I know Helen likes me. I was just really surprised that she went downstairs without saying boo while I was getting a glass of tea.

Miss Kat and I played cards and just hung out until dana got home, talked to Chase (her elderly and very talkative Shepard), and just generally had a good visit. I just think the world of the two of them. They're going to an auction in Clinton tomorrow, and invited me to go with them. I'm pretty whooped, but if I can get my lazy ass moving tomorrow morning, I'm going with them.

When I got home, I had the munchies so bad that cannibalism seemed a viable solution. So I have devoured pretty much everything in my kitchen cabinets, and am now going to bed.

No comments: