Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More reading

Apparently I had read the second book in the Black Jewels trilogy as well, it has just been long enough ago tha I didn't immediately realize it. I finished Heir to the Shadows tonight. It had a lot of violence (as in wholesale killing) in it, but the end was really good.

I washed all my shorts so I would have something to wear to Mom's this weekend.

I also had an ice cream sundae at work today. I usually don't eat all that stuff they put out, but they had walnuts in syrup today, and I just could not resist. But I ate pretty well at dinner. I had a California Club, whole wheat organic crackers with homemade hummus, and high fiber V-8 juice; so I felt that I had redeemed myself somewhat.

Caught the end of an episode of Southpark while I was folding clothes. They had Sally Struthers drawn as Jabba the Hutt. It was pretty damn funny, even if it was really mean.

No comments: