Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF

Ugh. This week has been so draining. Between fussin and trying to recover from last weekend, plus work, I am just exhausted.

Mama is still hopping around on one leg, and says she's fallen twice. She is going to the doctor to get something she can walk on put on her foot next week, thank goodness. She can't go to take care of my grandparents this weekend because she's in such bad shape, but of course she's telling me she doesn't need me down there. I guess that's just as well.

I haven't done any chores this week, so I have plenty to catch up on this weekend. I also have to figure out what to do with those old DirecTV boxes, which have laid all over the house until they are on my nerves. Michael says they are worth money, but I can't imagine a) how I would list them; and b) who would buy them. I think I'll just put them away and focus on laundry and cooking this weekend, and kind of get the house runninng again. I have to go get some more books too. I've read almost everything I have at the house. Although I still have the book Miss Kat loaned me when I had surgery....

I have an email out to them. I may go and see them this weekend. They invited me over for a 4th cookout thing last weekend, but of course I was in Charlotte. I promised Helen I'd get over there this week, and this week will be over pretty soon, so I guess I need to get on over there.

No comments: