Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blearily, I face the day

As usual when I'm sleeping bad, it's the second morning that is the hard one. Plus I was up at 5am today. I was horny as a 3-legged goat having a hard time getting back to sleep, but I napped for a while before the alarm went off. When it did, I looked like the "before" guy on the old Coast Soap commercials. I decided I had to have some coffee. I very seldom drink it on weekdays, but desperate times call for desperate measures. So I made a big mug of coffee in my Kentucky Derby mug Mom and Dad bought me, and went out on the porch and has a cigarette too. Something else I rarely do during the week. But it got me up and moving and ready for work.

I'm teaching a class next Tuesday (actually three, one for each time zone), so I have to get stuff together.

No comments: