Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday chores

Since I played all day yesterday, I had to do stuff today. I went to the flea market and got my produce. I did find a couple of pieces of Depression Glass on one table, but the woman selling them was asking more than I really wanted to pay, they were dirty, and she really was more interested in talking to some guy than selling stuff anyway, so I moved on. I ran by the grocery store and finished the shopping, and made some spaghetti to eat on this week. After being creative in using up food I had been given or that had been left at the house, I just felt void of ideas.

I took a nap, and did some vacuuming. I had gotten my cooking done early in case Russ wanted to do something tonight, but I guess he was tired out from hosting this weekend. He had a lot of people stay at the house last night.

No comments: