Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIFF

I just realized, I have two Mrs. Beasley's Chocolate Truffle Cookies in the fridge that I stuck in there last week and forgot about. It's like remembering where you left your buried treasure.

I'm under orders from the doctor not to gain any of the weight back from after the tonsillectomy before the &^%$#@#!! lack of "sleep" study, but I didn't have the heart to tell him I didn't lose an ounce. But I guess two cookies won't make that much difference...

***

In other, less fattening news, I sent in my run fees for the Trident Knights "Plunder the Booty" leather run and 15th anniversary party. I'm kinda stoked about it, and feel a bit naughty already. Russ and Billy are going, which is the main reason why I wanted to go, but it's at The Parliament Resort in Augusta and I haven't been down there but one time. I had a really good time when I was there before though, and made a friend.

Also, the little cafeteria down the road makes creamed potatoes as good as Grandma Shumate's. And I don't say that lightly.

Plus I just always have fun when I go off with Russ and Billy.

No comments: