Monday, July 7, 2008

I definitely over-did it this weekend

I woke up this morning tired, and felt drug out all day today. It was a great weekend, but I'm paying for it.

I was sleepy all day at work today. After work, I went to the East China Buffet because for some reason, I just Could No Longer Live without some of their coconut shrimp. Russ took me over there, and now I'm hooked. They're not even that good. They must put crack in the sauce or something. Anyway, I didn't have a lot of food at the house anyway, and didn't feel like cooking, so that worked out.

After eating a painful amount, I went home and finished the first I have read of yet another Charlaine Harris series A Bone to Pick, which is from her Aurora Teagarden series. Not the most spellbinding of mysteries, but a good read nonetheless.

Then it was lights out.

No comments: