Monday, April 22, 2013

A post in which I'm pretty much living for the beach

I spent today trying to get my desk in order to leave.  It was pretty quiet today, all things considered.  Alan was back, and got my write-offs and adjustments back to me.  It was at the end of the day, but he got them back.  I stayed a little late to get some stuff to California for approval. 

I was supposed to mow grass tonight, but a) I had worked late; and b) it was freakin' COLD.  That pissed me off.  I just was in no mood to put on my coat and go mow the freakin' grass.  This weather is really getting to me.  I hope it's warmer at the beach.

I virtuously ate left-over spaghetti and watched RuPaul's Drag Race tonight.  It was another good one, although Roxxxy Andrews continues to show her ass - in the bad way - this despite puttin an apology on her Facebook page last week.  Whatever. She's toast.  There was no elimination tonight, but Ru announced that fan votes would help determine who will win.  No one is going to vote for Roxxxy.

So tonight I chilled in the calm before the storm of the massive preparations that will start tomorrow.  I really don't want to mow grass on Wednesday, but I guess I don't have any choice now.  Tomorrow is the first dinner with Dad and Eve after my nuclear email, so of course I'm going.  If it goes poorly, well I have four days at the beach to get over it.

No comments: