Thursday, April 19, 2012

A post in which it is a long day

I was up at 4am with insomnia and never went back to sleep. I did chat with a nice guy online though, and we set up a date for this evening.

I got the twit report finished today, so I'm ready for tomorrow's meeting. That is a lot of work, but not as much as it used to be since I've gotten the Canadian aging cleaned up, and I've been beating our attorney in California with a stick weekly to get updates.

I went straight home from work. No shopping. I was tired, plus the guy I talked to, Joseph, was supposed to come over. But I didn't hear back from him. After leaving a message and sending a text, I settled onto the sofa. There are things that need doing around the house, but I just plain didn't feel like doing them.

I thought I was being stood up, but Joseph eventually sent a text back and we set up plans. Then he sent another text to cancel them. I was pretty much like, whatever. (He says now that we'll get together tomorrow, but I'm not shaving my legs 'til I have some confirmation.) I ate some supper and relaxed in front of telly. They have a Chopped marathon on Thursday nights now, and that suits me fine.

I eventually put in a load of laundry (I washed my new bathing suit) and did the nightly chores before turning in with a new episode of Sweet Genius.

No comments: