Thursday, April 12, 2012

A post in which I am fairly worthless*

For some reason, I just couldn't do it today. I got up and started getting ready for work, but in the midst of my routine, I just sat down on the sofa. Then I lay down. Then I pretty much didn't get up.

After lazing around all morning, I did have a buddy over for a bit, but that didn't make me feel any better, and certainly not any more energetic. I did finish washing the new glass I've had at the house and got it out for display, but I didn't do laundry or other things I really should have done around the house if I was going to be there.

I did the minimum. I did the cat chores. I kept the kitchen clean, fed myself, and did my dental hygiene. But that was about it.

I pretty much just spent the day caught in the internet vortex, not worth the buckshot to shoot. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm just tired. I have to do better than this tomorrow.

No comments: