Monday, July 19, 2010

A post in which it is a Monday

I didn’t pay for yesterday half as much as I was expecting today. I felt pretty good, actually. Alan is off next week, and that always gives me an extra happy little frisson of anticipation. That means I have to do my pre-month stuff early, but there’s time for that this month.

I bought groceries on the way home since I didn’t do that this weekend. Things are so expensive! But then I had to buy laundry detergent, and it’s such a shock when you’re used to flea market prices. I didn’t go last weekend.

dana called me tonight just because she was thinking about me. I love her so much. I need to get over to see them. I gave them a break on Friday, and then ended up not going over there Saturday, so it’s been over a week. But I have a lot to do to get ready to leave town this weekend. I’m going to see Mama and Cole at Granny’s, so I’ll be in Wilkesboro. So much to do!

I had to break my vow not to do housework on Monday evenings and go ahead and do a load of laundry tonight. I felt quite virtuous.

No comments: