Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A post in which I go back to the doctor

And nothing happens. After all that trepidation, he did an exam, talked a bit, took a urine sample, and then scheduled a follow up to draw more blood in three weeks. So it will be another month before I know anything. If the PSA level is still up, he’ll want to do a biopsy. So I have another month to exercise my Southern Power of Denial.

James called today. He and Jeff are back from vacation and wanted to get together. Of course I said yes.

It ended up that we met at Russ’s shop and we all got haircuts, then went out to Miyako for sushi. Their food is so awesome. We ended up having the cute little waitress with the retro Brit-style bob, and she sat down and talked to us when we were through eating.

Jeff and James caught us up on James’s family and their trip. We went back to Russ and Billy’s house for a short visit, but it was getting late, and it’s a school night. It was good to see everyone.

No comments: