Friday, July 2, 2010

A post in which I have a visitor*

dana called today to invite me over and to make sure that I was going to Savannah with she and Miss Kat this weekend. I just couldn’t tell dana no. I just love them so much. Part of me would really like to stay here and hopefully get some things done around the house (the things which need doing are legion), but then the other part of me knows that it wouldn’t get done. I’d spend the weekend being lazy, and feeling guilty about it because there is so much that needs doing. At least this way I’ll be able to spend some time with my friends while I’m being lazy.

R came by to see me tonight. It was really good to see him, although I wish he was happier. He’s a sweet man, and I’d like to see him doing better, with or without me. It’s always good to see him though, and we enjoyed the time we had.

After he left I went over to Miss Kat and dana’s for a visit. I needed the time out. I’ve been spending too much time alone with my thoughts. I didn’t stay too late though – they want to be on the road by 8:30am! Yikes! And I don’t have a thing packed either.

No comments: