Thursday, July 15, 2010

A post in which I do a little bit of cooking

Tomorrow is the food day at work. We haven’t had one in a while. I used to think those were stupid – I mean like anyone I work with needs more to eat (including me). But after this weird period I’ve been going through I’m looking forward to anything out of the routine at work. I am starting to feel more like myself again, a little at a time.

I texted with Justin today for a while and caught up a little bit.

I talked to James about the tubing trip this weekend and finalized times and plans. That will be fun.

I went by the grocery store tonight on the way home to get the stuff to make a cheese ball. That’s what one of the women I worked with specifically asked me to make, and it is so much easier than baking a pound cake that I was happy to oblige.

When I got home I felt lazy, but eventually I got motivated and did it. It only took 30 minutes to put together, including clean up time – and I don’t have a dish washer. So I’m looking forward to tomorrow a little bit. It’s nice.

No comments: