Monday, March 31, 2008

Busy, busy day

It was the last day of the month at work. I processed the write-offs, processed new clients (since they were trying to get them off their desk for month end), and called on my other clients.

When I got off work, my stomach was still all torn up, and I was craving some peace. I decided to go to the library.

They had an exhibit at the library on the 150 most prominent architectural buildings in the United States. They had pictures of each, and captions of interesting facts about each building. It was a great exhibit, and very relaxing. By the time I left, I felt almost human again. I also got some more books, since I was almost out. I'm on my latest Charlaine Harris right now, Club Dead, but I generally tear through hers pretty fast.

I talked to Dan a bit before bed on the computer. He is such a nice guy.

No comments: