Sunday, March 30, 2008

Recovery Time

I ran through the flea market today, but no one was there. The weather was overcast and windy, which made it cold.

Today I just hung around the house and caught up, since I did almost nothing around here last week. I cooked a big pot of green beans with red potatoes and onions, did laundry, changed the sheets, etc. I cooked some sweet potatoes I bought to make BB a pie. That was the only things she asked me for was one of my sweet potato pies. I’ll have to take her one this week.

But I am just plain ole worn out. My stomach is all torn up too, I think from all those strawberries last night. The only thing I left the house for today was to go to CVS to pick up a prescription.

Next week, I have to start work on my hat. There is only one weekend before the Hat Party. I was lucky enough to find the base for my hat at the flea market yesterday, so next week I get the rest of the stuff. The yard is all growing back in, so it will need some attention soon. It’s going to be a busy week.

No comments: