Monday, March 17, 2008

More family discord

I spent a good part of me evening tonight, listening to the further deterioration of the relationship between my dad and stepmother and my sister Cindy and Paul, my brother-in-law. Apparently there were more rounds today in the fight. I hate to see things come to this, but I kind of understand how it has played out. The whole situation is very sad.

Paul had it out with my dad and step-mother individually again this week.

He also told me, for those who are following this, that Cindy received the lamp I sent for her birthday, and was very happy with it. He said she would be doubtless be in contact with me about it directly.

I also talked to Miss Kat, which was nice, and caught her all up on the LOCK event this weekend. I had kind of thought that I might go over there last night, but I found out at work today that I have to go to Cleveland this week for an overnight trip, so I have to get ready, and do stuff around the house before I go. This is just not good timing, but it has to be done.

1 comment:

JLo said...

Ooooh... I surprise trip to Cleveland. How exciting!